Before we proceed, do you have a physical copy of your photo ID and Social Security card or ITIN paperwork?

We will ask you to upload a copy of your ID card (driver's license or state issued ID) and social security card or ITIN paperwork.

If you cannot get these documents but know your SSN or ITIN number, we recommend filing with our File Myself option.